If you are shopping for CRM software, it is no surprise that at some point you will need to compare Zoho vs SugarCRM during your decision making process. Both of these systems are popular options today and are aimed at the same audience. Sugar and Zoho have a lot of the same basic functions for marketing, sales, support, email etc and are comparable in price. But one of these CRM systems gives you more bang for your buck.
If you are looking for a place to store information and little else, Zoho may be enough for you, but if you want to strategically manage your customer relationships to grow your business, you may want to take a closer look at SugarCRM. Sugar has all the basic functionality you can find in Zoho and much more for about the same price.
Some of the topics discussed in the Zoho vs SugarCRM webcast include:
- User interface
- Number of modules available out of the box
- Customization options
- Available Fields and filed customization
- Advanced Search features
- Ease of use
- and more!
Our Free Trial is ideal for Marketing, Sales and Support professionals to evaluate Sugar.
- On-demand and ready immediately
- No credit card required and no need to install anything
- The trial comes populated with enough demo data so you can see how Sugar can work for you