There are over 300 sessions available at Sage Summit this year, which is makes it extremely hard to choose which ones you should attend and where you should be. To get the most out of Sage Summit, it’s important to choose your sessions wisely to fit the needs of your company. You want to head home with a plan of action and some new tricks to implement. Since there are so many great sessions available, there is no way we could highlight every one for you, but we have put together a short list of our favorites.
For All Attendees:
- Sponsor Exposition – Sage is certainly core to your business but consider that there are more than 150 vendors available to extend your business software with things you never knew existed. Solutions range from small enhancements to full-blown modules to provide even more value to your business system. You’ll want to spend at least a few hours walking the show floor. It will help if you review the sponsors beforehand to get a shortlist of the booths you want to hit first or you may run out of time.
- State of Accounting: Big Waves of Change, Oceans of Opportunity – This session covers 6 ways that financial decision makers can embrace technology trends, rather than get crushed by them.
Tuesday 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM in Commons 301 B
- All Access Pass: Get Fast Answers Anytime, Anywhere With Sage Online Resources – There are so many resources available online that customers don’t know exist. This is a must-attend session to find out what’s new and to ask Sage directly for resources you need to improve education and support of your core business applications.
Tuesday 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM or Thursday 11 AM to 12 PM in Commons 303 B
- Moving Your Business to the Cloud At Your Own Pace – It’s happening whether we like it or not. Find out what options exist and how to manage the cloud effectively with hybrid, hosted, and SaaS offerings.
Tuesday, 3:30 PM to 4:15 PM in Commons 303 C
For Sage 100 ERP:
- Sage 100: The Road Ahead – Must-attend for all Sage 100 owners. Find out new features in the releases you have yet to implement and what new features are planned for the next few releases.
Tuesday 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM or Wednesday 11 AM to 12 PM in Commons 304 A
- Sage 100 and 100c for Beginners (Hands-On) – This session is a must-attend for new Sage 100 users or those who are considering becoming a Sage 100 customers.
Thursday 11 AM to 12 PM in Level 5 S501
- Influence the Design of Sage 100 and Sage 100c – This roundtable is designed exclusively for customers to talk about what they want to see in the product. This is your time to voice your opinion and to hear what others are asking for future releases. Must attend for all Sage 100 customers.
Wednesday 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM or Thursday from 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM Commons 306
- Tips and Tricks for Using Sage 100 AP, AR, GL – Accounting is core to every Sage 100 system. This session will cover daily tricks you can use to make Sage 100 easier. You will likely come away with at least one time-saving tip – well worth an hour of your time.
Wednesday 2 to 3 PM or Thursday 11 AM to 12 PM in Commons 305 A
- Sage 100. Personalize Your Sage 100 to Work the Way You Do (Hands On) –Learn how to make small changes that can help you make huge process improvements. And Sue Moore is one of the most experienced Sage 100 resources Sage has on staff.
Wednesday 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM or Wednesday 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM in Level 5 S501
For Sage 500 ERP:
- Sage 500 ERP: The Road Ahead – find out what Sage has done to improve Sage 500 in the last few releases and what they have planned for the future. Must-attend for all Sage 500 customers.
Wednesday 2 to 3 PM in Commons 301 D
- Sage City Roundtable | Sage X3: Things to Think About When Considering an Upgrade to Sage X3 – If you feel you have outgrown Sage 500, Sage X3 is a great product to consider. This session specifically covers upgrading to Sage X3. This is a great session for anyone interested in seeing what Sage X3 is all about. Wednesday 2 to 3 PM in Sage City 2 or Thursday 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM in Sage City 4
- Sage 500 ERP: Data Import Manager from A to Z – Join long-time Sage 500 director of R&D Darrick Coles to learn how to get the most out of your Sage 500 data. Great session if you want to learn some tricks to save time.
Thursday 11 AM to 12 PM in Commons 304 C
- Sage 500 ERP: Business Intelligence and Reporting Options – The Right Tool for the Job! – Provides an overview of the Sage-owned and Sage recommended tools for business intelligence and reporting including native BI features in the product and Sage 500 ERP Intelligence Reporting.
Thursday 12:30 to 1:30 PM in Commons 301 A
For Sage X3 ERP:
- Sage City Roundtable | Sage X3: Getting the Most Out of Your Sage X3 Data – This open forum will be discussing crystal Reports, requestors, queries – Great session for all X3 customers.
Tuesday 4:45 to 5:30 PM or Thursday 11 AM to 11:45 AM in Sage City 1
- The Road Ahead for Sage X3: Discussing the future of Sage X3. Must attend for all Sage X3 customers.
Tuesday 2-3 PM in Commons 303 B
- Understanding the Total Economic Impact of Sage X3 for Your Business – Understand how to get the most out of Sage X3 to reduce costs, increase profits, and increase your return on investment.
Tuesday 3:30 PM to 4:15 PM in Commons 301B
- Sage X3: Get Deeper Insight Into Your Data with Sage X3 Reports, Dashboards, and Requestors (hands-on) – Learn how to make the most out of your data with hands-on experience. Great session for any and all Sage X3 customers.
Wednesday 11 AM to 12 PM in Level 5 S505