You’ve probably been aware of the Sage Listens! RV that has been traveling around to talk to current Sage users. The Sage Listens! RV has spent time in a number of cities such as Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, St. Louis, Kansas City, Denver, and many others. The aim of this Sage road trip was to spend time with customers, talk with them about their successes and struggles, and use that information to improve Sage Software and services. Between the Sage 500 ERP ideas site and the information learned during the Sage Listens! campaign, the upcoming release of Sage 500 2014 is sure to be full of changes users will like.
Some of the major improvements in Sage 500 ERP 2014 include:
- Reversal applications to allow reversal of credit memos applied to demit memos and invoices.
- Expanded email fields to 255 characters
- Sales order numbers on invoices
- Shipment numbers displayed in generate shipments application
- The ability to receive Electronic Funds Transfer (or ACH) receipts through Sage Payment Solutions.
The release for Sage 500 ERP 2014 is coming your way December 2013.
What do you think of these improvements and the Sage Listens campaign? Have they stopped in your city? send us a tweet about it!
This information was originally posted on the Sage City Site