At SugarCon 2013 in NYC, Sugar made the announcement that they would begin rolling out Sugar 7 in summer of 2013. June 21st is the official first day of summer, so when can you get your hands on Sugar 7?
First, let’s recap all of the new capabilities & other improvements that come with Sugar 7
- The Intelligence Panel- this new feature gives users business, online, and social customer information—all in one place!
- Sugar 7 is powered by HTML 5 and performs quickly on tablets, mobile, and desktop devices.
- New search, filtering and smart tagging capabilities
- Activity streams are fully CRM integrated, providing in-context, real-time updates on every account, contact, and deal.
- Newly rebuilt Sugar mobile experience with a new Module App for iPhone and Android. This app looked like a seamless extension of Sugar 7 & its fast!
- Data can be viewed in a traditional field and panel look or in a real-time interface
- New look & feel brings you a crisp, clean, well organized platform
- Improved Social Media Integration allows you to stay in contact with customers when and where they want
Have to have it? Here’s the scoop on when you can.
Sugar 7 is on its way this summer; however, Sugar 7 is only going to be made available to NEW customers this summer. Existing customers will not be able to upgrade until later this year. SugarCRM will be rolling Sugar 7 out to existing customers in this order:
- SugarCRM on-demand customers
- SugarCRM alternative hosting customers running LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Everyone else (On-site using Oracle, On-site using Windows, etc.)
I know, we all wish Sugar7 would be available to use right away for everyone, we use Sugar internally and are looking forward to it just as much as you are!
be patient, it’s going to be worth it!
Contact a Sugar CRM reseller and see what SugarCRM can do for your company