Recently, SugarCRM, publishers of market leading CRM solution simply named, Sugar, announced that the company has had 15 consecutive quarters of growth and increased annual recurring revenue by over 30 percent year over year. Sugar CRM’s success comes from a large jump in global customers in the midsized and larger market and is driven by the fact that the company knows what users want. Sugar CRM integrates social, mobile, and big data into the product with even more features coming in the soon to be released Sugar 7. In Q2 of 2013 alone, Sugar added 600 new customers, obviously Sugar CRM is shaking up the market and driving broader, deeper adoption of such systems in many industries around the world. And this company has only been around since 2004! So what are they doing that is driving this success?
In a recent press release, the CEO of SugarCRM stated, “Sugar CRM continues to rapidly grow as more companies around the world are choosing Sugar to turn their employees into customer experts. Unlike conventional CRM systems, Sugar is designed for the individual user first, and what they need to engage successfully one-to-one with their customers.”
Other Sugar CRM updates include:
- Upcoming release of Sugar 7
- Recent rollout of Sugar Mobile for Iphones & Androids (more info here)
- OEM partner program is growing
- In 2013 SugarCRM won many awards including:
- AlwaysOn OnDemand 2013 Top 100 for on-demand software, cloud computing and SaaS,
- the ISM Top 15 CRM awards
- CIO 100 awards
- Gold Stevie® Award in the Relationship Management Solution – New Version category in the seventh annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service.
- CRN’s 2013 Partner Program Guide and awarded a 5-Star Partner rating.
- Q3, SugarCRM was positioned as a “Visionary” in the Gartner 2013 “Magic Quadrant for Sales Force Automation.”
Are you interested in seeing what all the fuss is about? start a free trial of Sugar today (no credit card required, ready as soon as you download)