In a recent press release, SugarCRM, providers of the industry leading customer relationship management solution, announced the company’s integration with Marketo marketing automation software. The collaboration of these two innovative companies provides users with a powerful tool to optimize their lead-to-cash process by linking CRM and marketing automation. Of the integration SugarCRM Co-founder and CTO said, “With our Marketo integration, we’re now providing a unique closed-loop, deeply integrated lead-to-cash process that businesses of all sizes will find invaluable.”
With SugarCRM and Marketo, users have an end-to-end solution with a full view of each and every communication with customers, from the initial touch-point to the final sale, and everything in between. With powerful analytics, users have all of the information they need to optimize their performance and personalize each communication, resulting in an outstanding customer experience and impressive conversion-to-sale rates.
Benefits and features of the integration include:
- Automate and measure demand generation campaigns.
- Attract more high-quality leads.
- Sales and marketing collaboration.
- Create, automate, and track campaigns and workflow.
- Personalize email marketing.
- Automatically deliver content to the right person at the right time so you never miss the chance to nurture a lead.
- Customized lead scoring for prioritized activities.
- Social apps for every campaign.
- Plan and manage marketing budgets and forecasts.
- Have the answers to the ROI questions management is asking and how each step affects revenue of the company.
- A cloud-based system lets you work anytime, anywhere.
The integration is available immediately at no additional cost for customers who are already Sugar and Marketo users, to see a demo and get the connector, visit SugarOutfitters.