It was a big week for Sage Software as they hosted The Sage ERP X3 Global Convention from the 12th-15th in Lisbon, Portugal. While there were many exciting events going, for many, the highlight of the week was easily the unveiling of Sage ERP X3 version 7, the next generation of the company’s global ERP solution. The new version was built with a focus on improving data accessibility, data quality, business intelligence, mobility, and usability; factors that have been proven to significantly enhance a mid-market company’s ability to grow in today’s increasingly competitive marketplace.
“Data and mobility are at the root of everything a business does in today’s business world,” said Frank Nisenboum, VP of enterprise sales at e2b teknologies. “ Finding and winning new customers, breaking into new markets and locations, and increasing profits all comes down to how quickly high quality information can be accessed and how easily it can then be shared and used. Sage ERP X3 version 7 provides users with the tools they need to simplify and automate complex processes and make fast and confident decisions. The easy-to-use interface coupled with impressive scalability and global management capabilities, allows Sage ERP X3 users to quickly adapt to change and grow into new markets without the pressure, hassle, or cost of a traditional ERP systems.”
Some of the exciting new things in Sage ERP X3 version 7 include:
- It was built on an entirely redesigned intuitive, and collaborative HTML5 web interface.
- It is inherently mobile and allows for full access to ERP data from any device from anywhere in the world.
- It is compatible with any browser so users can use their preferred browser unlike in previous versions.
- The new version offers Microsoft Office integration, web apps, and powerful search functions.
- An advanced, attractive, and easy to use business intelligence dashboard helps users quickly access critical information to enhance customer service, cash flow management, and growth.
- There are a number of functional enhancements including extended traceability, sales document personalization, flexible definition of sales kits, additional purchasing costs, flexible settings per legislation, increased control over inter-company transactions, flexible management of warehouse locations, enhanced automation, and much more.
About Sage ERP X3
Sage ERP X3 is a powerful yet easy to use and cost effective ERP solution, specially designed for mid-market wholesale distributors, process manufacturers, discrete manufacturers, and accounting and business service organizations. As a web enabled application, Sage ERP X3 offers users the same depth and breadth of deployment options and functionality as larger systems, but without the complexity and expense traditionally associated with high end ERP implementations. Learn more about Sage ERP X3 here.